Wednesday 18 December 2013

Exercise Framework

Kriss and I discuss how I can incorporate the exercise into my routines. To begin with, we'll do 2-3 sessions of high intensity training together while the remaining days 3-4 days I can continue with my brisk walk, short jog that I have anyways been doing but now with 5-10 minute additional specific exercise.

So a week could look like:

Sunday - Jog 20 mins plus brisk walk 20 mins, 5-10 minutes of core exercises

Monday  - Rest

Tuesday  - Guided 1.5 hr session with Kriss

Wednesday - Brisk walk for 40 mins, 5-10 minutes of core exercises

Thursday - 30 mins walk on treadmill at 9 incline and 5 km/hr speed, 5-10 mins of core exercise

Friday - Guided 1.5 hr session with Kriss

Saturday -  30 mins walk on treadmill at 9 incline and 5 km/hr speed, 5-10 mins of core exercise

This will evolve as we move along. The above is the framework I gathered from our discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment